IMC Worldwide Inc. was registered in the United States in 2013, and has gone from strength to strength, building a reputation with US donors and partners for our high quality technical services and collaborative approach to development assistance that we are known for worldwide.
Among our traditional donor base, IMC supports a wide variety of programs funded by:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and recipient country Millennium Challenge Account (MCA) bodies
- Many multilateral donors and lenders, including the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, African Development Bank, and the Islamic Development Bank.
Based in Arlington, Virginia, IMC’s US team is managed by Imad Abousleiman, President, and Kenneth Rubin, Regional Director for the USA.
The IMC US team works closely with the extended IMC organization in the UK and our other corporate and project offices and teams worldwide, to leverage their strategic, technical and management services to support our US donors and partners. We also facilitate partnerships with US partners to serve all other donor worldwide.
IMC currently provides services to USAID and MCC under the following contract vehicles:
- MCC BPA for Monitoring and Evaluation Support, Finance, Investment, & Trade Support
- MCC IDIQ for Environmental, Social and Resettlement Services
- MCC BPA for Infrastructure Consulting Services in Transportation and Vertical Structures
- Making Cities Work (supporting Small Business, ECODIT)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Services IDIQ (supporting Small Business, The Mitchell Group)
- USAID Architecture and Engineering Services IDIQ (supporting Small Business, Perez Consulting)
- USAID Architecture and Engineering Services IDIQ (supporting, Tetra Tech)
The IMC US team always welcome new synergetic partnerships with US organizations and independent consultants and is continuing to expand its growing network.