UK based Regional Assistant – Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa (ECAMENA)
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
The Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa (ECAMENA) team is expanding. To keep up with the growing business, we are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team.
The role will include supporting the region with business development activities, international project administration as well as general administration for the region.
You will provide support to the Regional Associate Director and Regional Assistant Manager in leading, developing and growing the Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa region.
- In cooperation with the Regional Lead – provide support in the regional business development and project operations.
- Coordinate and produce project Expressions of Interest (EOIs) and proposals to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
- Work with the team to support the negotiation proposal budgets and consultant fee rates with partner firms and consultants, and preparing financial proposals.
- Work with the team to support the financial management of projects, including support on controlling budgets, managing expenditure, invoicing and payments.
- Coordinate and administer the day to day marketing, business development and project implementation operations in the region. This includes the pipeline of opportunities, project and business development reporting, invoicing, chasing debtors, contracting, logistics, resolving difficulties, project support, etc.
- Support the regional team to ensure business practices are adhered to across the entire business.
- Knowledge Management – maintain project data on CRM system for all regional projects and working with the communications team to promote our projects and experience through various channels.
- Research in support of the development of the regional pipeline and strategy.
- Communicate with and develop relationships with partner firms, international specialists, and development partner representatives.
- Assist with report preparation.
- Maintain business development, CV and project reference databases.
- Providing support to the Regional team and across the company as needed.
- Meet the quality standards of the company and of the development partners, our clients.
- Meet the high ethical standards of the company as directed by the IMC policies related, but not limited to: Business Ethics, Anti-Harassment & Bullying, Safeguarding, Anti-Slavery and Human trafficking and Data Protection.
Click here to view the full job description.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.
Deadline is 16 November 2018. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, it is recommended you apply as soon as