Senior Consultant – Economics & Finance
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Senior Consultant for our Economics & Finance team to support the work that we undertake worldwide.
As part of continued expansion and consolidation of our Economics and Finance team, we are seeking a committed and ambitious individual to join the team. The successful candidate will be part of an energetic team which is delivering a range of projects across infrastructure economics, public private partnerships and private sector development.
The role will include close involvement in both business development activities, project management and the completion of technical inputs to projects, both in the UK and overseas.
Key projects being undertaken by the team include:
- the completion of feasibility studies for infrastructure investment proposals in Nepal and Kazakhstan;
- the development of a regional road safety strategy for Central Asia for Asian Development Bank;
- advising governments in Philippines, New Zealand and Egypt on the development of PPP projects;
- design of an initiative set up by the Australian government aimed at encouraging private sector innovation in the Pacific;
- running a 2 year programme to build capacity of business mentors in the Caribbean.
- complete technical inputs on a wide range of projects as required by Project Managers;
- manage smaller projects and lead relevant tasks within a project, including supervising the work of others, as appropriate;
- support the Senior Technical Director, Economics and Finance and others, as required, in the development of marketing materials, fee proposals and other inputs;
- lead and contribute to the preparation of high quality expressions of interest and proposals/tender documents;
- undertake overseas assignments as part of inter-disciplinary teams;
- assist in the implementation of the Economics and Finance business strategy;
- increase team visibility by contributing to the team’s communications strategy and producing marketing materials such as producing brochures and blogs;
- support the work of IMC Worldwide as a whole, as required.
Terms and Conditions
Salary: competitive salary depending on experience.
Annual Leave: 5 weeks annual leave plus public holidays. The holiday year is 1st January – 31st December.
Benefits: free parking, buying and selling of annual leave scheme, health cash plan scheme, company pension scheme.
Monday 12 September 2016 at 9 am.
Download a pdf version of the job description here.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.