Regional Consultant/Assistant Consultant – Worldwide
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
Do you want the opportunity to work with a committed and talented team who work hard and deliver outstanding results? We are recruiting world class talent. Come and join us.
The Worldwide regional team is taking on larger and more challenging global projects, and are looking for a committed and ambitious individual to join us and help grow our portfolio and manage our global projects and programmes.
- Working with IMC’s technical business area teams to identify global project and programme opportunities
- In cooperation with the Regional Manager planning, identifying and mobilising the resources needed for business development and project operations
- Supporting implementation of global projects, working with a range of partner organisations and across a range of technical areas. This includes managing invoicing, chasing debtors, contracting, logistics, resolving difficulties, project support, etc.
- Coordinating and producing project Expressions of Interest (EOIs) and proposals to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Working with the team to support the negotiation of proposal budgets and consultant fee rates with partner firms and consultants, and preparing financial proposals
- Coordinating and administering day to day marketing and business development: This includes managing the pipeline of opportunities, project and business development reporting.
- Working with the team to support the financial management of projects, including controlling budgets, managing expenditure, invoicing and payments
- Support to the regional team to ensure business practices are adhered to across the entire business (bid approval procedures, IMC’s business code of ethics etc.)
- Knowledge Management, maintain project data on Evolution (IMC’s internal opportunity tracker tool) for all worldwide projects and working with the communications team to promote our projects and experience
- Research in support of the development of the Worldwide Regional Strategy
- Communicating with and developing relationships with partner firms, senior international specialists, and development partner representatives
- Pulling together reports, final editing including headers and footers, tables and figure numbers, organising annexes, PDFing and stitching together component parts
- Increasing IMC’s specialist consultant CV pool
- Maintaining business development, CV and project reference databases
- Providing support to the Worldwide team and across the company as needed
Terms & Conditions
Hours of work – This role is a full time position and basic working hours are 37.5 per week.
Salary – Competitive salary depending on experience.
Annual leave – 5 weeks’ annual leave plus public holidays.
The holiday year is 1 January – 31 December.
Benefits – Buying and selling of annual leave scheme, health cash plan scheme, life assurance scheme, company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme. IMC also supplies free refreshments and fruit, and there is a dress-down day every Friday.
Location – The role is based in the IMC offices in Redhill. We are a short walk from Redhill train station, which has direct links to London and the South Coast. There is free parking available on site depending on availability.
Click here to download the full job description.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.
The closing date for applications is Friday 21 July 2017.