Regional Assistant – Worldwide Team
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Regional Assistant to help us grow our portfolio and manage our global projects and programmes.
The Worldwide Regional team is expanding and taking on larger and more challenging global projects with demanding clients. We are now looking to recruit a Regional Assistant (Worldwide) to help to grow our portfolio and manage our global projects and programmes.
- working with IMC’s technical business area teams to identify global opportunities;
- in cooperation with the Regional Lead, planning, identifying and mobilising the resources needed for the regional business development and project operations;
- coordinating and producing project Expressions of Interest (EOIs) and proposals to a high standard and to tight deadlines;
- working with the team to support the negotiation proposal budgets and consultant fee rates with partner firms and consultants, and preparing financial proposals;
- coordinating and administering the day to day marketing, business development and project implementation operations in the region. This includes the pipeline of opportunities, project and business development reporting, invoicing, chasing debtors, contracting, logistics, resolving difficulties, project support, etc.;
- working with the team to support the financial management of projects, including controlling budgets, managing expenditure, invoicing and payments;
- support to the regional team to ensure business practices are adhered to across the entire business (bid approval procedures, business integrity & code of ethics, quality/H&S/Security standard, etc.);
- knowledge management, maintain project data on Evolution (IMC’s internal opportunity tracker tool) for all worldwide projects and working with the communications team to promote our projects and experience;
- research in support of the development of the Worldwide Regional Strategy;
- communicating with and developing relationships with partner firms, senior international specialists, and development partner representatives;
- pulling together reports, final editing including headers and footers, tables and figure numbers, organising annexes, converting to PDF and stitching together component parts;
- increasing IMC’s specialist consultant CV pool;
- maintaining business development, CV and project reference databases;
- providing support to the Worldwide team and across the company as needed.
Terms and Conditions
Hours of work: this role is a full-time position and basic working hours are 37.5 per week.
Location: the role is based in the IMC Redhill office. Working from home is also possible and subject to prior agreement with the Regional Lead.
Salary: depending on experience.
Annual Leave: 5 weeks annual leave plus public holidays. The holiday year is 1st January – 31st December.
Benefits: buying and selling of annual leave scheme; health cash plan scheme; life assurance scheme; company pension scheme and cycle to work scheme. Free refreshments and fruit are also supplied and there is a dress down day every Friday. We are a short walk from Redhill train station, which has direct links to London and the South Coast. There is free parking available on site depending on availability.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30 September 2016.
Download a pdf version of the job description here.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.