Regional Assistant – Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
Do you want the opportunity to work with a committed and talented team who work hard and deliver outstanding results?
The Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa team is expanding.
To keep up with the growing business, we are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team. The role will include supporting the region with business development activities, project administration as well as general administration for the region. You will provide support to the Regional Director and Regional Manager in leading, developing and growing the Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa region.
- In cooperation with the Regional Lead – planning, identifying and mobilising the resources needed for the regional business development and project operations
- Coordinating and producing project Expressions of Interest (EOIs) and proposals to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Working with the team to support the negotiation proposal budgets and consultant fee rates with partner firms and consultants, and preparing financial proposals
- Coordinating and administering the day to day marketing, business development and project implementation operations in the region. This includes the pipeline of opportunities, project and business development reporting, invoicing, chasing debtors, contracting, logistics, resolving difficulties, project support, etc.
- Working with the team to support the financial management of projects, including support on controlling budgets, managing expenditure, invoicing and payments
- Support to the regional team to ensure business practices are adhered to across the entire business
- Knowledge Management, maintain project data on CRM system for all regional projects and working with the communications team to promote our projects and experience
- Research in support of the development of the regional pipeline and strategy
- Communicating with and developing relationships with partner firms, international specialists, and development partner representatives
- Assisting with report preparation
- Maintaining business development, CV and project reference databases
- Providing support to the Regional team and across the company as needed
Terms & Conditions
Hours of work – This role is a full time position and basic working hours are 37.5 per week.
Salary – Competitive salary depending on experience.
Annual leave – 5 weeks’ annual leave plus public holidays.
The holiday year is 1 January – 31 December.
Benefits – Buying and selling of annual leave scheme, health cash plan scheme, life assurance scheme, company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme. IMC also supplies free refreshments and fruit, and there is a dress down day every Friday.
Location – The role is based in the IMC offices in Redhill. We are a short walk from Redhill train station, which has direct links to London and the South Coast. There is free parking available on site depending on availability.
Click here to view the complete job description.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.
The closing date for applications is Friday 21 July 2017.