Prosperity Operations Manager
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
We are looking for a keen and agile individual to coordinate the IMC response to the £1.3bn UK Government “Prosperity Programme”.
IMC Worldwide has competed successfully to be placed on 7 sector procurement frameworks within the programme and is expecting to have a significant role in small, medium and larger elements of the programme.
The role will require you to be the well-informed dayto-day contact point for all enquiries about the programme – liaising regularly with internal and external stakeholders to build new and valuable knowledge and networks.
You will plan and deliver research on geographies and sectors, to enable IMC to effectively consider the viability of each potential opportunity.
- Coordinate across IMC to ensure a consistent approach is applied to the consideration and delivery of Prosperity Fund opportunities.
- Ensure a regular flow of relevant project information – from concept to delivery – is shared internally and across Partners.
- Rapidly become the go-to resource for all Prosperity related activities available to IMC colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Undertake research with, and for, IMC Regional and Technical teams to help create a solid opportunity-based knowledge platform.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners and identify new partners.
- Develop and maintain a data-sharing platform for internal and external partners (potentially SharePoint).
- Ensure all new opportunities received directly or indirectly, and enquiries, are logged and accurately targeted.
- Be the Secretariat of IMC Prosperity Steering Group, arranging and hosting project and programme-wide discussions; issuing meeting minutes and action plans; and monitoring delivery against targets.
- Write and publish monthly prosperity newsletter to update colleagues on progress and successes.
- Be the prime link into the Business Improvement Team and work with both teams to coordinate the introduction of compliance, quality and consistency across both teams.
- Coordinate and support our Geographic and Thematic Pillar lead colleagues.
- Be confident to represent IMC at external meetings and networking opportunities and occasionally travel overseas to support project bid managers.
Click here to download the full job description.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.