Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual to bring a commercial competence within our growing Project Management Unit (PMU). The successful applicant will be instrumental to the successful delivery of many of our flagship contracts and will support the development of a company-wide standard for, and approach to, procurement. IMC Worldwide successfully manages a live portfolio of over a hundred projects, all at various stages of the project lifecycle.
The successful candidate will bring demonstrable experience across a procurement lifecycle in:
• carrying out donor-funded procurement activities
• preparing terms of reference
• launching and managing procurement tenders including evaluation and negotiation, to award of contract and contract management stages
• developing project procurement policy and procedure documents
• preparing and maintaining procurement plans
• drafting and maintaining procurement templates including notices, bidding documents, evaluation documents, and supply contracts
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.
The closing date is 6 January 2019.