Consultant – Global Programmes
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
Do you want the opportunity to work with a committed and talented team who work hard and deliver outstanding results?
The Global Programmes Team is taking on larger and more challenging global projects, and expanding into Latin America, and are looking for a committed and ambitious individual to join us and help grow our portfolio and manage our global and Latin American projects and programmes.
Main responsibilities/job content
- Working with IMC’s technical business area teams to identify global project and programme opportunities
- In cooperation with the Regional Director plan, identify and mobilise the resources needed for business development and project operations
- Coordinating and producing project Expressions of Interest (EOIs) and proposals to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Working with the team to support the negotiation of proposal budgets and consultant fee rates with partner firms and consultants, and preparing financial proposals
- Coordinating and administering day to day marketing and business development: This includes managing the pipeline of opportunities, project and business development reporting
- Knowledge Management, maintain project data on Evolution (IMC’s internal opportunity tracker tool) for all global projects and working with the communications team to promote our projects and experience
- Research in support of the development of the Global Programmes Strategy
- Communicating with and developing relationships with partner firms, senior international specialists, and development partner representatives
- Increasing IMC’s specialist consultant CV pool
- Maintaining business development, CV and project reference databases
- Supporting implementation of global and frameworks projects, working with a range of partner organisations and across a range of technical areas. This includes managing invoicing, chasing debtors, contracting, logistics, resolving difficulties, project support, etc.
- Working with the project teams to support the financial management of projects, including controlling budgets, managing expenditure, invoicing and payments
- Support to the regional and frameworks teams to ensure business practices are adhered to across the entire business (bid approval procedures, IMC’s business code of ethics etc.)
- The opportunity is open to this candidate to do work across all business streams in the company in order that they may grow their experience and expertise across a range of areas, before choosing one particular area if so desired
- Pulling together reports, final editing including headers and footers, tables and figure numbers, organising annexes, PDF’s and stitching together component parts
Please read full job description here
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis, so it is recommended you apply as soon as possible.
For more information about working with IMC please click here
For more information about IMC please click here