Supporting social and economic development that allows individuals, communities, and enterprises to better access economic opportunities and basic services.
IMC recognises the need to support the development of innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients’ problems. Our economist conducts economic and financial analysis to assure that projects can stand on its own and can attract interest from potential investors. We develop financial models and tools that aid agencies and governments use when making decisions on critical elements of projects. We also provide risk assessment services including the development of risk management plans as well as design and manage Challenge Funds.
- Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Financing Mechanism Design
- Project Audit and Due Diligence Services
- Financial Modelling
- Development of innovative funding mechanisms
- Evaluation of financing opportunities
- Disaster and Climate Change financing
- Urban infrastructure finance
- PPP project development funds
- Regional infrastructure funds
- Challenge funds
- Blended finance