US Operations Coordinator
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
We are seeking an individual to provide support and assistance to the expanding US team.
This role is a crucial link between the US and UK and worldwide teams, providing the US team with assistance in the UK to the business’ resources; providing technical expertise as well as support with logistical, financial and administrative work and access to relevant data.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, energetic, ability to work independently, and desire to learn and grow our business.
- Market and proposal intelligence gathering.
- Opportunity tracking and pipeline maintenance/update.
- Strategic analyses of bidding opportunities.
- Brand building at conference, learning events and other channels.
- Networking, partnering, and teaming in advance of proposals.
- Support the US integration business plan as appropriate.
- Advance preparation for proposals.
- Business development and project support trips overseas.
- Collaboration with subject matter experts in and Directors of IMC’s various business units.
- Statement of qualifications and technical and
commercial proposal preparation and coordination.
- Client liaison and presentations.
- Monitor, track, and report on business development activities from lead generation to winning proposals.
- Expand and develop IMC’s network of technical consultants.
- Administrative duties as necessary.
- Coordination between UK-based technical and regional teams and US team resourcing and provision of IMC experience data for use on US opportunities.
- Continuation of business-wide learning on US client-base (mainly USAID and MCC).
- Assist with implementation of the IMC US business strategy and integration plan.
- Assist regional/technical teams in opportunity tracking, capturing and preparation for all US opportunities.
- Manage and support USAID and MCC projects including project budgets.
- Promote IMC US opportunities/business to UK and overseas staff.
- Travel to the US as and when necessary for team strategy discussions, the US integration plan, client/partner meetings, conferences and presentation.
Click here to download the full job description.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.