Senior Associate – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
Permanent position, Full-Time, USA
IMC Worldwide (IMC), a 60-year old international development consulting firm is seeking to fill a new position in its Washington, DC office.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, committed and ambitious individual who works hard, has fun and is interested in being an integral member of a high-growth company doing some of the most innovative work in our sector.
The Senior Associate will assist the US team with a wide range of activities across:
- Project Management
- Technical Analysis
- Field Operations
- Business Development
- Knowledge Sharing
- Networking, Partnering, and Teaming
The role will be based in IMC’s Washington, DC office with flexible working hours/environment. There will be opportunities to travel to London and project sites internationally.
Critical minimum qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of five years of experience in MEL.
- A master’s or higher degree in statistics, social sciences, demography, evaluation, economics, or a relevant field.
- Technical competency in collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data sets.
- Extended field experience in Africa, Asia and/or South America.
- US Government (especially USAID and MCC) experience that includes:
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID and MCC Monitoring and Evaluation Policies.
- Demonstrated experience developing USAID and MCC proposals for MEL programs.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in and manage virtual teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Prioritised candidates will also possess:
- Proficient language ability in French, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Experience designing and implementing MEL within roads, transportation and infrastructure programs.
- Extreme comfort / savvy working with technology.
Click here to download the full job description.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and a note of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations. Please include “MEL Senior Associate (USA)” in the subject line.