Innovation and Technology Consultant or Assistant Consultant
Permanent position, Full-Time, United Kingdom
Do you have an interest in International Development? Do you want the opportunity to work with a committed and talented team who work hard and deliver outstanding results? If so, we would like to hear from you!
IMC is changing lives through rapid innovation and private sector development. Be part of our success story. As an expert in Innovation and Technology, you will join the Inclusive Growth team to grow and deliver IMC’s portfolio of work. This includes a particular focus on innovation and social entrepreneurship, rural livelihoods and broader private sector development.
- Work on our flagship technology-focused programme, dealing with multiple technology sub-projects across many countries
- Undertake overseas travel with technical inputs for projects as required
- Contribute to bidding for and implementing other innovation and technology focused projects, as well as broader private sector development projects.
- Expand IMC’s knowledge of technology types currently in use in development, and the theories surrounding their effects on enhancing impact
- Assist in the implementation of the Inclusive Growth business strategy
- Increase team visibility by participating in industry events and contributing to the team’s communications strategy
- And more! Download the full job description for more details and experience required.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis, it is recommended you apply as soon as possible.