Communications & knowledge management
Mainstreaming communications through the programme cycle to effect change.
We work across a broad range of programmes from large-scale infrastructure and livelihoods programmes to impact evaluations, innovation prizes, resource centres and knowledge hubs.
Our approach is to mainstream communications throughout the programme cycle, which we believe boosts overall programme effectiveness and impact significantly.
- strategy development and implementation
- stakeholder analysis and engagement
- behaviour change
- research uptake
- lesson learning and dissemination
- monitoring and evaluation of programme communications
- writing and editing
- website and social media
- data visualisation
- graphic design including layouts and infographics
- short film-making